Why Benefits Of Meditation Are
Important For Total Well-Being
There are so many healthy benefits of meditation. Here are a few examples of how it has benefited me.
- Since meditating, I do not have as much stress in my life.
- I do not worry about the things that happen that are out of my control, instead I look for solutions.
- I am more conscious about going with the flow
- I also know that through faith everything is as
it should be at each moment. Whatever happens is there for a reason and is there to teach us a lesson.
Powered by Translate
Benefits of Meditation
More Tremendous Health Benefits of Meditation
- it lowers your heart rate and
The more you meditate, you are able to silence your mind which gives you freedom from your negative thought patterns and allows you to experience being in the moment.
By being in the moment, you become more spontaneous and are able to respond freely to situations.
Silencing your mind, also allows you to be creative in a natural manner as you are no longer controlled by your negative thoughts such as criticisms and judgment.
Try Various Meditations
With these important reasons for meditating, you must be anxious to
In the beginning it is important to prepare yourself for
meditation, read spiritual meditation.
Read about these different meditations, the following links are at the bottom of the 3rd column:
- if you are a beginner, go to meditations for beginners
- if time is a factor, try the
one minute meditation
- for healing your body, do the
color therapy meditation
- to awaken your sense of smell, do the
loving kindness meditation
- to practice being in the moment, do the mindful meditation
- to learn which meditation works for you, read the most powerful meditation.
During one of the conversations I had with my deceased sister Sunni
(having bi-polar disorder, she was a huge believer in meditation), about
the benefits of meditation, here is what she said:
The sooner everyone starts practicing
meditation or yoga or reiki or tai chi, the sooner more people will have
access to their inner selves. It is important to put an active mind to
rest so that you can concentrate and listen to your inner body.
These Benefits Of Meditation Changed My Life
I agree with my sister and besides the effects of being able to listen
to one’s inner body, I have found that I am able to get things done much
quicker as I can
- focus completely at the task at hand.
Meditation also helps you
- to detach from everything going on
around you, especially all the little things that irritate you. It could
be standing too long in a line at the bank or waiting in traffic.
It helps you to experience
- inner peace and peace of mind
since your thoughts do not control you. This results in an inner
happiness that is lasting since it is not sought through external
circumstances such as buying a new outfit or car. True
- happiness always comes from within.
The best benefit of meditation is that you discover your reason for being here
- your true purpose in life.
Now that you know how meditation benefits you, plus that fact
that you can do it anywhere and only costs you time, why not start
Links to More Meditation Pages in 3rd column
Return to beyond hearing voices homepage from benefits of meditation
Apr 17, 17 05:22 PM
These particular voices started October 2016 when my hubby was yelling at me about the dryer. I heard, Don't yell at her, on my right side, my hubby kept
Apr 16, 17 06:39 PM
Ive been hearing voices for some time now, at least 90 percent of the time if not more. They have been negative and choose to bring me down every time
Apr 16, 17 06:23 PM
When using a pendulum, spirits are constantly interfering. If I stop using it do they continue to follow me around or have any influence on me?