Why Gallbladder Cleansing
is so Important!
Apples for Gallbladder
The best natural food for gallbladder cleansing is apples.
I had gallbladder problems so I understand the physical feeling when you need to cleanse your gallbladder.
one of my many conversations with God, he also advised me to write about my experiences with physical illnesses and my
spiritual journey .
Symptoms Of Gallbladder Problems
Symptoms of gallbladder problems can happen over a period of years or start immediately, especially after a meal containing a high fat content. And if your problems are chronic, can easily escalate to gallbladder inflammation.
Here are some symptoms:
- you experience heartburn or trapped wind. The pain is usually in
the stomach region, central and often can feels like it is just below
your rib cage.
- you may feel a severe pain on the
right side of the rib cage which can move to different parts of your
body such as your hands and shoulders, or even severe back ache at later
- your stool may change to a lighter color and is often followed with diarrhea and constipation.
other common symptoms such nausea, vomiting or gas which are often
regarded as symptoms of general diseases, but could caused from
gallbladder problems which can be dangerous at later stages, if not
These symptoms are chronic in
nature and usually occur when gallstones from the gallbladder get
trapped inside the bile duct which can led to gallbladder inflammation. People suffering from gall bladder
problems often complain about indigestion, and gas.
In worse conditions, the color of your skin and the whites of your eyes change to yellow.
The pain often increases after a meal with high fat content.
The pain may increase when you inhale deeply which leads to a gallstone attack lasting a few minutes, or hours.
N.B. If you present any serious symptoms you should consult your doctor immediately.
My Symptoms Leading to Gallbladder Cleansing
I had the following symptoms of gallbladder problems:
- I was feeling tired,
bloated, listless and just plain irritable, and I received a message
that it was time to cleanse my gallbladder.
- I also had pains in my right shoulder and neck which was a symptom of gallbladder congestion.
Functions Of The Gallbladder
- it stores and concentrates bile,
- it breaks down big fatty food particles and
- helps in proper digestion.
Check out where the gallbladder is in the image below, and you will see why it is also important to cleanse your gallbladder.
Causes of Gallbladder Problems
Location of Your Gallbladder
- Gallstones are
more common in women than in men. This makes women more likely than men to develop cholecystitis.
- The changing of
hormones can often cause it. Pregnant women or people on hormone therapy are at
- The Cleveland Clinic states that
the risk of developing this condition increases after age 40.
- Hispanics and
Native Americans have a higher risk of developing gallstones than other people.
- People who are
obese are also more likely to get this condition.
- Rapid weight
loss or weight gain can bring upon the disorder.
- If you have
diabetes, you are at risk.
problems often start with obesity, heredity, improper and irregular
diet habits and sometimes can be caused by a hormonal disorder or
If you eat too many fatty foods especially those high can cause the bile to get backed up leading to
gallstones and gallbladder problems which symptoms can be painful.
The basic and root cause of a typical gallbladder inflammation is a gallstone which is a harder mass, normally a solid
crystalline substance consisting of substances like cholesterol,
calcium, blood, bile etc.
As gallstones form in the gallbladder,
they can travel into the small intestine and block the passage of food
which remains improperly fragmented, giving rise to infection and pancreatitis.
For more information, go to Healthline.com
Weekend Gallbladder Cleansing
Juicing with Apples
Here is a natural diet for gallbladder cleansing which is best to do it over
the weekend followed by lots of rest and relaxation. This cleanse comes from Austria and involved drinking natural apple juice
- On the first day of your cleanse, it is important to drink
only apple juice and no food. Start with 8 oz. first thing in the morning and
continue drinking 16 oz. of apple juice every 2 hours until around 6 pm.
If you have a juicer, make your own apple juice from organic
apples. This is the best as it will not contain any chemicals. Do not
eat any food.
- On the second day: repeat this procedure.
Again do not eat any food. At bedtime, take 4 oz. of olive oil with
either hot lemon or apple juice. The olive oil is important in order to
move the old bile in your system. Be prepared during the night to run to
You may be surprised what comes out of your body.
The acid from apple juice dissolves and liquefies all the stagnant bile
that is blocking your gallbladder.
This diet is not only good for gallbladder cleansing but also helps your liver to function normally.
diet is used all over Europe in health spas and hospitals, and Dr.
Adolphus Hohensee has been using this diet on his students all over
This gallbladder cleansing diet only takes a weekend of
your time and you will be thankful for following it.
After your cleanse, get creative and try juicing apples with other veggies.
Natural Herbal Combinations Works For Gallbladder Cleansing
is also another method of cleansing your gallbladder which I use
regularly (once a year).
It is an excellent liquid formula that cleans
your gallbladder and your liver at the same time called L.G.-W made by Les Herbes Pures. This is a 100% pure herbal extract of
- Burdock is one of the best blood purifiers, it can reduce swelling around the joints and helps rid of calcium deposits, it helps to promote kidney functions and to help clear the blood of harmful acids. It also aids the pituitary gland in releasing an ample supply of protein to help adjust hormone balance in the body. Note: a poorly nourished pituitary gland is sometimes responsible for overweight problems.
- Yellow Dock is an astringent and blood purifier, and treats diseases of the blood and chronic skin ailments. It is the best blood builder in the herb kingdom. It stimulates elimination, improves bile flow and acts as a laxative. It has a high iron content, and is rich in vitamins A and C, manganese and nickel. It nourishes the spleen and liver, and is used in treating jaundice, lymphatic problems and skin eruptions.
- Calendula used for skin problems such as tumors and cancers, is a blood cleanser, helps varicose veins, wounds, gums, frostbite, fistula, athlete's foot and skin pigmentation.
- Turkey Rhubarb stimulates, cleanses and tones the digestive tract and intestines, and is used as a laxative without irritating the bowels, it is used for distended and bloated bowels, it keeps the bowel soft to prevent hemorrhoid irritation.
Since I believe in natural herbs for healing, I have been using Les Herbes Pures products for years and highly recommend them.
One 120 ml bottle of L.G.-W sells for $45 US in the US, (or $50 Canadian) plus shipping.
If you are interested in ordering or learning more about this product,
If you need to cleanse your digestive system and your liver, these pages are important
Return to liver cleansing from this gallbladder cleansing page
Apr 17, 17 05:22 PM
These particular voices started October 2016 when my hubby was yelling at me about the dryer. I heard, Don't yell at her, on my right side, my hubby kept
Apr 16, 17 06:39 PM
Ive been hearing voices for some time now, at least 90 percent of the time if not more. They have been negative and choose to bring me down every time
Apr 16, 17 06:23 PM
When using a pendulum, spirits are constantly interfering. If I stop using it do they continue to follow me around or have any influence on me?