My Recommended List Of
Healing Natural Oils
Pure Herbs Healing Oils
This page is the beginning of a series of healing natural oils that I use and recommend.
Experience the power of natural oils to cure many diverse pains and sickness instead of using medications which in many
cases only mask the symptoms of disease and cause harmful side effects.
Since I was raised by a Ukrainian mother, who always used natural
poultices and herbal remedies passed down through my Baba (grandmother
in Ukrainian) for illnesses, cuts, scrapes, bruises and all sorts of
pain, I learned to respect the power of natural herbs and oils.
In my opinion, one the most powerful oils that I use practically daily is Cajeput Oil.
You can use it in so many diverse situations that it could replace a first aid kit. It is one of my most used oils, in summer especially.
I use it to repel mosquitoes and other bugs, and on mosquito bites. Plus I use it for colds and sore throats - rubbing it on my throat.
I also use it for any type of skin ailment, especially athlete's foot
It is a general antiseptic, antibiotic, antispasmodic, antineuralgic and vermifuge.
Cajeput is a small tree native to the tropics of India and
Molucca Islands of Indonesia and was a traditional medicine that was
used as an antibiotic.
Cajeput Oil Is My Favourite Of
The Healing Natural Oils
It can be used for the following problems, and during the summer I use it every day:
- blocked sinuses
- tight chest
- muscle pain
- external abscesses
- boils and carbuncles
- cuts and scrapes
- mosquito and insect bites
- ringworm and external fungus infection such as athletes foot,
- head lice
- colitis with hemorrhage and impetigo
- candida yeast infections and gonorrhea where it is used as a vaginal douche
How To Use Cajeput Oil
- Blocked sinuses and headaches, put one to five
drops in a cup of hot water and inhale or breathe the vapors and then
drink the liquid. You can also apply it above the eyebrows, each side of
the nose, around the ears, at the temples, at the nape of the neck and
all other painful areas.
Do not get any into your eyes, it burns.
- Flu, fever, cold, tight chest, laryngitis, bronchitis and asthma,
place one to two drops directly on the tongue, close your mouth and
inhale slowly. You can also apply several drops to the throat, chest and
- Toothaches and tooth abscesses, put one drop on a cotton ball and place it between your gum and cheek and leave it there until you feel relief.
- Muscular and joint pains, arthritis, rheumatism and gout, apply first peanut oil (I use olive oil) and massage softly with Cajeput Oil as often as possible.
- External sores and abscesses that won't heal, skin disorders of all kinds, mix one part of Cajeput Oil with three parts of Olive Oil, place on a gauze and place over the area.
- Boils, carbuncles, cuts and scrapes apply full strength to heal without a scar and prevents infection.
- Ringworm, and external fungus infections such as Athletes Foot
apply full strength directly . If dryness occurs, apply Vitamin E oil.
If you have swellings around your toes or nails from a hang nail apply a
few drop directly.
- Head lice, mix one part Cajeput Oil with
three parts of Olive Oil and apply directly on scalp. Ten days later,
shampoo first and then apply again to kill any remaining livce or
- Mosquito and insect bites, apply directly to the area. to repel mosquitoes, apply externally to the exposed area.
Be Careful not to get any Cajeput in your eyes, if you do flush with water.
Now you can see why I carry Cajeput Oil with me every time I leave home.
Arnica Oil Blend Is another One of
The Healing Natural Oils
Combination of Arnica Oil: Arnica in a base of Peanut Oil, Indian tobacco, Rosemary, Universal E.R., wintergreen Oil.
Uses of Arnica Oil: Only to be used externally.
Pulls trauma out of the body from muscles, tendons and ligaments
Relief of aches and pains associated with sports injuries,
sprains, backache, muscular aches, bruises, inflammation, and the pain
- Arnica - erases the effects of trauma.
- Indian Tobacco is a powerful relaxant for nerves and muscles to relieve spasms and cramps
- Rosemary is a stimulant for circulation and excellent for nerve pain.
- Universal E.R. is excellent for any trauma or shock held in the muscles.
- Wintergreen Oil is excellent for circulation.
Manuka Oil - Another Natural Healing Oil
Manuka Oil, the grandfather of Cajeput oil is made from the leathery leaves of a heavy red-wooded tree that grows
in south Pacific Islands of New Zealand.
This oil is extremely so strong that it is only used externally because of its anti-biotic action on infections and the elimination of stubborn fungus infections. It is reported to be effective on a broad range of germs including Staphylococcus and Streptococcus - hard to kill germs common to hospitals and very resistant to antibiotics.
Manuka Oil can be used effectively:
- As a powerful natural solvent (agent to dissolve impurities) and it will clean out pus and infections. Also used as an antidote to insect bites and relieve discomfort as does Cajeput Oil.
- On cysts (an infected, walled off sac
filled with pus and other poisons under the skin for quick relief. It
rapidly reduces the welling, discomfort and sick feeling associated with
a cyst. Apply only a small amount as needed.
- To repair dry skin ulcers that form pits
or open irritations and have not healed. can also use it on acne for
swift relief from suffering and unsightly appearance. the skin is
soothed and cleaned.
- for congestion and trouble breathing, apply to chest and back areas that need relief. Put several drops on a handkerchief and breathe in as needed.
- To correct toe nails that turn dark and break off.
How Manuka Oil, Another Healing Natural Oil
Can Be Used With Animals
- Manuka Oil can by used on Seedy Toe where layers of hoof deteriorate and break away
- Manuka Oil can used on horses as first aid with cuts, wounds and injuries.
- Use on Mudfever where there are painful
sores and scabs on heal area and upper leg and sometimes belly. this is
caused by a staph bacteria or a type of dermatophyte which is a bacteria
that acts like a fungus.
- Use on Rain Scald infections on crusty
scabs and matted tufts of hair which may contain pus. this is cause by
bacteria known as "dermatophilus congolensis".
Use on painful "Hot Spots" that cause much discomfort. The hot spot may
have started from a bug bite that got infected by the dog scratching or
chewing the irritated area causing greater complications. You can also
use Cajeput Oil which I have used on my dogs successfully.
Note: MANUKA OIL IS SO STRONG IT IS RECOMMENDED ONLY FOR EXTERNAL USE AND IN SMALL AMOUNTS.
Peppermint Oil, Another One Of My Favorite Healing Natural Oils
Peppermint Oil is used as a antispasmodic, stomachic, stimulant, heart tonic, febrifuge (reduces fever) and aromatic - tastes and feels good.
Here are some of the uses of Peppermint Oil - one of nature's healing natural oils:
- traditionally used as a digestive aid for the relief
of flatulence, and or bloating caused by excess gas and for symptomatic
relief of digestive disorders. As an alternative to the use of Gelusil
or Tums, try Peppermint Oil.
- helps to relieve dyspepsia symptoms and irritable colon syndrome, gastro-intestinal spasms, gastritis and enteritis.
- For Children: It can be diluted in water and
used to treat stomach problems. A touch of oil on the tongue or on the
abdomen of a baby or an adult it calms the stomach and allows painful
gases out of the stomach. Is effective in treating morning nausea
and post-surgery nausea.
- helps to relieve cold and cough symptoms, sore throat, toothaches and earaches.
- It can be sued as a sedative in cases of nervousness, insomnia, nervous headaches and migraines - make a topical application.
Would you believe, there are still more uses of Peppermint Oil - which I include in my arsenal of healing natural oils?
- heart palpitations
- motion sickness
- relieves rheumatic, muscular and neuralgic pains
- skin itching and eczema
Rosemary Oil is also on my list of wonderful healing natural oils because of its many uses:
- as a stimulant for circulation
- as a diuretic removing excess water from the body, also for kidneys
- as a nerve relaxant for anxiety and insomnia
- for feminine disorders
- to keep your natural color of hair
- has also been used as an enema to clean out offending wastes which cause irritation and to stop diarrhea
How to use Rosemary:
- for the bath, mix 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon in the bath water
- for the hair, 20 to 40 drops applied each night to the scalp
- as a douche, mix 1 teaspoon to 1 cup of distilled water
- for circulation and as a diuretic, 20 to 40 drops 3 to 4 times a day
For cooking a turkey, apply 1 tablespoon to the inside of the turkey
You may be wondering how you lived without these healing natural oils? Most people are not aware of these simple, ageless remedies due to relying on prescriptions drugs.
To order these most valuable of healing natural oils made by Pure Herbs , in the US and it's sister company Les Herbes Pures in Canada. Now I am a distributor for both. I believe in the power of these healing natural oils as herbal medicines.
To order any of the herbs, contact me
Related Content with links in the 3rd column
Return to beyond hearing voices homepage from healing natural oils
Information on the traditional uses and properties
of herbs are provided on this site for educational use only, and is not
intended as medical advice. Every attempt has been made for accuracy,
but none is guaranteed. Many traditional uses and properties of herbs
have not been validated by the FDA. If you have any serious health
concerns, you should always check with your health care practitioner
before self-administering herbs.
Apr 17, 17 05:22 PM
These particular voices started October 2016 when my hubby was yelling at me about the dryer. I heard, Don't yell at her, on my right side, my hubby kept
Apr 16, 17 06:39 PM
Ive been hearing voices for some time now, at least 90 percent of the time if not more. They have been negative and choose to bring me down every time
Apr 16, 17 06:23 PM
When using a pendulum, spirits are constantly interfering. If I stop using it do they continue to follow me around or have any influence on me?