At the bottom of the page, you will find many herbs for stress that can help you to deal with the stress in your life depending on your symptoms.
If you are you wondering, "What is stress?" Here is a simple explanation, and you will discover more about stress based on some of the common symptoms below:
Psychological stress is a feeling of strain and pressure. In other words, when we think the demands being placed on us exceed our ability to cope, then we perceive stress.
Symptoms of stress may include:
As you now know, stress can come from any situation or thought that makes you feel frustrated, angry, or anxious. Moreover, anxiety which is a feeling of apprehension or fear where the source is unknown, can also add to the stress that you feel.
If you are feeling anxiety or depression, read about the best herb best for that condition.
I have listed the herbs for stress below, but in the meantime it is important to find out why and what feelings are causing you to feel stressed
It is also necessary to find out why a situation or thought is causing those feelings. Once you understand why those toxic feelings arise, you can eliminate them.
I can help you to discover those toxic emotions and feelings through online healing.
We all have felt stressed in our daily lives, and in small quantities, it is not necessarily bad.
It can motivate you and help you to be more productive, but if you experience too much of it, it can be very harmful leading to illness.
Chronic stress can lead to illnesses and poor health as well as psychological illnesses such as infection, heart disease, or depression. It can often lead to anxiety and unhealthy behaviors such as overeating and abuse of alcohol or drugs.
Now that you know how stress can wreak havoc with your health and disposition. Know that there is relief from stress with natural sources such as these herbs for stress.
To find out which herb is best for you, contact me.
Every herb reacts differently with each person, and if you are taking certain medications, you may not be able to take a particular herb.
1) Ashwagandha – relieves stress from
2) Bee Pollen – relieves stress. It is also used for longevity,
3) Bladderwrack – is a sea vegetable used used to counteract stress. It is also used for
4) Brewer’s Yeast – calms nerves and gives a sense of well-being, is also used for
Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) is stabilized by the protein provided by Brewer’s Yeast. Diabetes or high blood sugar is also influenced by the same properties. When your diet has chromium restored to it, the pancreas (in many cases) will make the hormone insulin needed for the digestion of blood sugar. Brewer’s Yeast is one of the best most reliable sources of organic chromium.
5) Dulse – is one of the finest sea vegetables for the
6) Kelp – is used for stress and lack of energy. It is a
7) Indian Tobacco is an anti-spasmodic and good for nervous agitation, it can be taken internally under the tongue or used externally on muscles.
8) Lady's Slipper Root is an excellent nervine and anti-spasmodic. Is a savior of the
9) Licorice Root – is one of the best herbs for stress. It is also good for
It is a good remedy for stress whether its caused by fluctuating interpersonal relationships, allergies or lack of energy. Licorice Root
10) Protein Extract – can be used for many things since we do not get enough protein in our diet. Most people cannot digest the protein in milk which if ingested gives allergies, skin problems, colds, flu and worse.
11) Rice Bran - contains B-Complex vitamins which facilitate strong, steady, sustained energy.
12) Royal Jelly – this gift of nature is used to combat stress. It also gives the
13) Sarsaparilla – is another one of the good herbs for stress because it helps a person to conquer it.
14) Skullcap Being hydrophobic is not the only reason to take skullcap herb, it is known to
15) Sow thistle – is used for energy and
overcoming stress. This is an emergency source for quick-pick-me-ups
with no harmful after effects. This is non-addictive pure energy. It
combines well with Siberian Ginseng.
16) Valerian Root – is one of the best herbs for stress which is used to calm nerves. For nervous agitation, Valerian Root, with its gentle, proven source of vegetable calcium can be taken on a regular basis during the day as it is non-addictive unlike the modern synthetic drug Valium. It provides
It is important to realize other conditions going on within your body in order to take the right herbs for stress that suit you.
I will help you find the right herbs for your body. This is especially important if you are taking other medications. You can contact me.
These Related Links to Stress are available in the 3rd Column:
Note: We advise users to always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions regarding personal health or medical conditions. Never disregard, avoid or delay in obtaining medical advice from your doctor or other qualified health care provider because of something you have read on this site. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem or condition, please contact a qualified health care professional immediately. If you are in the United States and are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or call for emergency medical help on the nearest telephone.