The Mysterious Book of Jibankrishna (Diamond) and The Amazing Facts through Reading Centers
by Dr Dipak Kumar Pramaniik
The process of transformation into Universal man through different sheaths of the human body as achieved by Jibankrishna (Diamond)
Chhandogya Upanishad(8.12.3) says:
"And thus this blessed one rising upward from within his physical sheath is transformed into the Supreme light and he by appearing in his very identical living form as a man made of God’s light within the bodies of numberless people evinces his attainment of the Supreme light.”
Diamond explained on the basis of his revelation:
The form appearing within myriads of people is called Atma, Abhayam and Brahma. This is the eternal truth….
Rising upward from within the physical sheath of the blessed one or Samprasada."
To rise upward and to get oneself transformed into the Supreme light means to pass through five sheaths or Koshas and seven planes.
1) Annamaya Kosha is the gross physical body.
2) Pranamaya Kosha is the sheath where the vital force accumulates and is seen.
3) Monomaya Kosha is at the heart.
4) Vijnamaya Kosha starts from the throat and comprises the seventh plane where God is shown by the man who comes down from the Brahmapura.
5) Anandamaya Kosha is the sheath where the Samprasada changes into bliss alone. Furthermore,there are seven planes in the five Koshas.
1) Annamaya Kosha has got no plane.
2) Pranamaya Kosha has got three planes.
a) Organ of generation;
b) Organ of evacuation;
c) The navel (abdominal region)
Experience-- Bluish gurgling water with moonbeams dancing therein is seen in the right of the abdomen. The human body is the earth element and water another element, has separated from it.
3) Heart is the fourth plane called Monomaya Kosha and here light is seen.
Experience-- Radiant light or fire is seen.
Fire-- another element. In the Vedic term the whole course of manifestation and transformation is called Agni-Vidya.
4) Vijnanamaya Kosha has got three planes- fifth, sixth and seventh.
Experience of the fifth plane-
a) Ardhanariswara-- half man and half woman.
b) The sky is seen. The sky seen within the same as the sky seen in the outside.
Experience of the sixth plane-
a) Two circles (of light) come out. One from each eye settles to become one in the middle of the eyebrows, which is the Jnananetra or the eye of knowledge.
b) The mysterious Maya in the form of an exquisitely beautiful woman of a light blue complexion and dressed in pansy blue dancing in a slow rhythmical measure, with the tip of the thumb resting in the middle of the eyebrow and eyes looking down, her person exuding heavenly bliss all round.
c) Radiance of a rising sun behind a thin silken curtain. So we find one sun in the sky outside and another sun in the cerebrum inside. The Universe and the human body both tally here.
Experience of the seventh plane is God as shown by God-the-Preceptor who descends in human form from Brahmapura (that is the cerebrum). At this stage special knowledge dawns on the seer- he comes to know that he is God. Here we find that the seer becomes identical with God and the Universe.
The effect of the transformation into Universal man through five sheaths
When the fivefold quality of Yoga has been produced, Arising from earth, water, fire, air, and space,
No sickness, no old age, no death has he,
Who has obtained a body made out of the Fire of Yoga.
(Svetasvetara Upanishad – 2.12)
Jibankrishna explained on the basis of his achievement of this quality:
Now we will see, how this Oneness is spread among human beings. The spiritual life of Diamond attaining Godhood gets itself thoroughly pervaded with the five elements of nature. The five elements are:
(1) Sky or ether or atom- an invisible one; (2) Air; (3) Fire; (4) Water; (5) Earth.
These five elements of nature having the spirit of the very identical one, the attainer of the Godhood will function and carry the human form of attainer and place within the bodies of myriads of people and thus making one with Him in the spiritual world and thus oneness is established.
1) The function of the sky or ether or atom will bear its own proof. Some numberless people will see Him previously or hearing His name.
2) Air functions in this way- Some people will hear His name and they see Him. It may run so far that you are present here, hear His name and some of you may see Him and He shall make you known with particulars about Him.
3) The third element is fire, that is eye. The eye represents fire that is light and force both combined. Let you come in contact with Him and you may see Him within.
4) Then comes water. There at the outset in the vital sheath bluish gurgling water is seen and the water, undergoing a numberless chemical and physical changes within the laboratory of the human body, assumes the form of a sun in the cerebrum and the attainer of Godhood will be seen there in the sun.
5) Earth is the last of the elements and it also plays the most important role from one hemisphere to another hemisphere like this-
It has been observed in countless people when they read the book written by Diamond based on His personal spiritual experiences of Vedic Truth within His body, they have seen Him within them. Why? Keep a book under the ground for a few months and the book will be transformed into earth.
Thus we find the five elements become the distributors of Oneness. A man by nature’s selection becomes One or God and this Godhood or Oneness is distributed through the agency of five elements and it is made a free gift, because it is a free gift to Him by nature and so to the humanity, making them One or God with Him and thereby it proves and evinces that each and every member of the human race is but God or One in the spiritual world. This is Universal One and Oneness.
Svetasvetara Upanishad again mentions:
He by whom this whole world is constantly enveloped, is intelligent, the author of time, possessor of qualities, omniscient.
Ruled over by Him work revolves –
This which is regarded as earth, water, fire, air, and space. (6.2)