There are alternate solutions to thyroid issues, and one of these thyroid herbs will help you.
First of all, you need to find out if you have a problem with your thyroid. If you answer "Yes" to any of the following questions, you may have a hypothyroid condition.
More Symptoms of Thyroid Malfunction:
Herbs for thyroid will help regulate and balance your thyroid and consequently heal the following issues:
Before I took T-W, I was experiencing a few of the symptoms listed above such as joint aches, constipation, hair loss, and dizziness. At that time, I was tested by my reflexologist who has a special machine to test meridians in the body. When I took T-W plus other herbal remedies for other problems that I had for a specific time, my symptoms disappeared.
These days, I am taking Maca which is also helping my pituitary gland, which in turn produces hormones that help the thyroid. It also controls metabolism, HGH (human growth hormone), sexual maturation, reproduction, blood pressure and many other vital physical functions and processes.
Before taking any product or prescription, it is important that you are ready to heal. You can ask yourself that question and see what your intuition tells you. If you are not ready, nothing will help you.
But, it is important to see your doctor and have your thyroid tested.
These symptoms of an under-active thyroid result from a decrease in production levels of thyroid hormones.
But sometimes the pituitary gland (regulates the thyroid) located at the base of the brain may also be contributing to an under-active thyroid.
Symptoms could include the following:
Hyperthyroidism is most common in women ages 20-40, but it can affect both sexes and the symptoms of overactive thyroid will be similar in most of individuals who are experiencing overactive thyroid. Symptoms include:
I have taken all of the herbs for thyroid that I have listed below and they have worked for me in resolving my issues.
1. Black Walnut is an antibiotic, and antiseptic, lymphatic cleaner and it cleanses body of parasites. The hull of the walnut contains iodine which corrects any thyroid problems. With this application, you may experience a healthy loss of weight along with a great sense of well-being as the thyroid resumes normal function.
2. DEP Formula contains Black Walnut, Burdock, Dandelion Root, Cornsilk and Buckthorn. This combination facilitates a complete body cleansing, disintegrates parasites, works as an antibiotic, is a lymphatic cleanser and since it contains iodine will also normalize thyroid function.
If you would like to do a body cleanse and to heal your thyroid problems, this is one of the ideal thyroid herbs for you.
3. Dulse is the finest sea vegetable known for the thyroid gland. It relieves cold hands or cold feet, prevents fibroid tumors in the breast, uterus and ovaries. Reduces swelling of the thyroid, and also reduces enlargements or swollen lumps in the intestinal area.
It also controls calcium levels in the blood stream, ensures proper growth of hair, skin and nails and promotes ovarian health.
4. H.N.&S.-W (Hair, Nails, and Skin) contains Dulse, Horsetail, Rosemary and Sage. This combination of thyroid herbs helps to settle nerves from a sluggish thyroid, warms up cold hands and feet. It also promotes energy and weight loss by turning the body thermostat up to normal.
5. Maca nourishes the glandular control bridge of the brain (pituitary-hypothalamus-pineal complex) and encourages it to work, thus ensuring that the ovaries, testes, adrenals, pancreas, thyroid, thymus etc. produce their hormones. We know that prescriptions of artificial and chemical hormones is a problem, the alternative is Maca from the Andes Mountains of Peru.
6. T.-W contains Dulse, Bladderwrack, Wild Lettuce, and Irish Moss. It has natural and organic iodine for the thyroid which is in control of blood calcium levels and calm nerves, strong nails, wight control, energy, hair that does not break off and healthy skin. Both the thyroid and the ovaries need a high-grade natural source of iodine. If there is not enough iodine in the body for both, fibroid tumors occur.
I have used T.-W and Dulse herb, they both balanced my problems, and I no longer had any problems. I recommend either one.
I have been using Pure Herb products for years for myself, my animals and my clients with amazing results, and that is why I decided to become a distributor for both Pure Herbs in the US, and Les Herbes Pures in Canada.
Once you have the right thyroid herbs, in time your body will heal completely without any side affects. It is important that you use the right herbs for your thyroid.
I do not advise you to self-medicate with these thyroid herbs as they are strong and if you take the wrong combination for your body, it could throw your system out of whack and make you feel worse.
Contact me for more information on thyroid herbs, or to make an order.
Note: Information on the traditional uses and properties of herbs provided on this site is for educational use only, and is not intended as medical advice. Every attempt has been made for accuracy, but none is guaranteed. Many traditional uses and properties of herbs have not been validated by the FDA. If you have any serious health concerns, you should always check with your health care practitioner before self-administering herbs.